In the following, we will inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data by our company in accordance with the legal requirements of data protection law (in particular in accordance with BDSG nF and the European General Data Protection Regulation ‘DS-GVO’). This data protection declaration also applies to ours Websites and social media profiles. With regard to the definition of terms such as “personal data” or “processing”, we refer to Art. 4 GDPR.
Name and contact details of the person responsible
Our responsible person (hereinafter “responsible person”) within the meaning of Art. 4 no. 7 GDPR is:
Am Knüpp 7
Managing Director: Steven Klossek
Data protection officer
Types of data, purposes of processing and categories of data subjects
In the following we inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.
1. Types of data we process
Usage data (access times, websites visited, etc.), inventory data (name, address, etc.), contact details (telephone number, email, fax, etc.), payment data (bank data, account data, payment history, etc.), contract data (subject of the contract, term etc.), content data (text input, videos, photos etc.), communication data (IP address etc.),
2. Purposes of processing according to Art. 13 Para. 1 c) GDPR
Evidence purposes / preservation of evidence, optimize the website technically and economically, enable easy access to the website, fulfillment of contractual obligations, contact in the event of legal complaints by third parties, fulfillment of legal storage obligations, optimization and statistical evaluation of our services, support commercial use of the website, improve user experience, design the website in a user-friendly manner, Marketing / sales / advertising, creation of statistics, avoidance of SPAM and abuse, customer service and customer care, handling contact requests, providing websites with functions and content, security measures, uninterrupted, secure operation of our website,
3. Categories of data subjects according to Art. 13 Para. 1 e) GDPR
Visitors / users of the website, customers, interested parties,
The data subjects are collectively referred to as “users”.
Legal basis for processing personal data
In the following, we will inform you about the legal basis for processing personal data:
- If we have obtained your consent for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) GDPR legal basis.
- If processing is necessary to fulfill a contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures, which take place at your request, Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) GDPR legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which we are subject (e.g. statutory retention requirements), Art. 6 Abs. 1 p. 1 lit. c) GDPR legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the person concerned or of another natural person, Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. d) GDPR legal basis.
- If processing is necessary to safeguard our or the legitimate interests of a third party and your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms do not outweigh your interests, Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDPR legal basis.
Forwarding of personal data to third parties and processors
In principle, we will not pass on any data to third parties without your consent. If this is the case, the transfer takes place on the basis of the aforementioned legal bases, e.g. when transferring data to online payment providers for the fulfillment of a contract or due to a court order or due to a legal obligation to surrender the data for the purpose of criminal prosecution, to avert danger or to Enforcement of intellectual property rights.
We also use contract processors (external service providers e.g. for web hosting our websites and databases) to process your data. If data is passed on to the processors within the framework of an agreement for order processing, this always takes place in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR. We carefully select our processors, check them regularly and have given us the right to issue instructions with regard to the data. In addition, the processors must have taken suitable technical and organizational measures and the data protection regulations in accordance with. Comply with BDSG n.F. and DS-GVO
Data transfer to third countries
The adoption of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) created a uniform basis for data protection in Europe. Your data will therefore mainly be processed by companies for which the GDPR applies. Should the processing by third party services take place outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, they must meet the special requirements of Art. 44 ff. GDPR. This means that processing takes place on the basis of special guarantees, such as the establishment of a data protection level that is officially recognized by the EU Commission or the observance of officially recognized special contractual obligations, the so-called “standard contractual clauses”. For US companies, submission to the so-called “Privacy Shield”, the data protection agreement between the EU and the USA, fulfills these requirements.
Deletion of data and storage duration
Unless expressly stated in this data protection declaration, your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as you revoke your consent to processing or the purpose for the storage no longer applies or the data is no longer required for the purpose, unless it is further stored is required for evidence purposes or there are statutory retention requirements. This includes, for example, commercial law retention obligations for business letters according to § 257 Para. 1 HGB (6 years) as well as tax retention obligations according to § 147 Abs. 1 AO of documents (10 years). When the prescribed retention period expires, your data will be blocked or deleted, unless the storage is still necessary for the conclusion or fulfillment of a contract.
Existence of automated decision-making
We do not use automatic decision-making or profiling.
Provision of our website and creation of log files
- If you only use our website for information purposes (i.e. no registration and no other transmission of information), we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data:
• the user’s internet service provider;
• the date and time of the request;
• browser type;
• language and browser version;
• content of the call;
• time zone;
• Access status / HTTP status code;
• amount of data;
• websites from which the request came;
• Operating system.
This data is not stored together with other personal data from you.
- These data serve the purpose of user-friendly, functional and secure delivery of our website to you with functions and content as well as their optimization and statistical evaluation.
- The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in data processing in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit. f)DS-GVO.
- For security reasons, we store this data in server log files for a storage period of 30 days. After this period these are automatically deleted, unless we need to keep them for evidence purposes in the event of attacks on the server infrastructure or other legal violations.
A distinction is made between the following types of cookies:
• Necessary, essential cookies: Essential cookies are cookies that are absolutely necessary for the operation of the website in order to save certain functions of the website such as logins, shopping cart or user inputs, e.g. regarding the language of the website.
• Session cookies: Session cookies are required to recognize multiple uses of an offer by the same user (e.g. if you have logged in to determine your login status). When you visit our site again, these cookies provide information in order to automatically recognize you. The information obtained in this way is used to optimize our offers and to give you easier access to our site. When you close the browser or log out, the
Session cookies deleted.
• Persistent cookies: These cookies are saved even after the browser is closed. They are used to store the login, to measure the range and for marketing purposes. These are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
• Cookies from third-party providers (third-party cookies, especially from advertisers): You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. B. Reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we would like to point out at this point that you may then not be able to use all functions of this website. Read more about these cookies in the respective data protection declarations for the third party providers.
- Data categories: user data, cookies, user ID (in. The pages visited, device information, access times and IP addresses).
- Purposes of processing: The information obtained in this way is used to optimize our website technically and economically and to enable you to access our website more easily and securely.
- Legal basis: If we process your personal data with the help of cookies based on your consent (“opt-in”), then Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) GDPR the legal basis. Otherwise we have a legitimate interest in the effective functionality, improvement and economic operation of the website, so that in this case Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDPR is the legal basis. The legal basis is also Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) GDPR, if the cookies are used to initiate a contract, e.g. can be set for orders.
- Storage period / deletion: The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
Here you can find information on how to delete cookies by browser:
- Objection and “opt-out”: You can generally prevent cookies from being saved on your hard drive, regardless of your consent or legal permission, by selecting “do not accept cookies” in your browser settings. However, this can restrict the functionality of our offers. You can opt out of the use of third-party cookies for advertising purposes via this American website (https://optout.aboutads.info) or this European website (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/de/ preference management /) contradict.
Processing of contracts
- We process inventory data (e.g. company, title / academic degree, names and addresses as well as contact details of users, email), contract data (e.g. services used, names of contact persons) and payment data (e.g. bank details, payment history) for the purpose of fulfilling our contractual obligations (Knowledge of who is a contractual partner; justification, content and processing of the contract; checking for plausibility of the data) and services (e.g. contacting customer service) in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit b) GDPR. The entries marked as mandatory in online forms are required for the conclusion of the contract.
- This data is generally not passed on to third parties, unless it is necessary to pursue our claims (e.g. transfer to a lawyer for collection) or to fulfill the contract (e.g. transfer of data to payment providers) or there is a legal obligation to do so in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c) GDPR.
- We can also process the data you provide to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you emails with technical information.
- The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. This is the case for the inventory and contract data if the data is no longer required for the execution of the contract and no more claims can be made from the contract because they are statute-barred (warranty: two years / standard limitation: three years) . Due to commercial and tax law requirements, we are obliged to save your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, if the contract is terminated after three years, we will restrict the processing, i. H. Your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations. Information in the user account remains until it is deleted.
Online payment provider
- Billing takes place when paying by “PayPal” via PayPal (Europe) S.àr.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg, Web: paypal.de,https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full.
Billing is done when paying via “Sofort.com” via Klarna GmbH, Theresienhöhe 12, 80339 Munich, https: //www.klarna.com/sofort/datenschutz/.
In the following referred to as “online account”. The online calculators collect, save and process your usage and billing data to determine and bill for the services you have used. The data entered in the online billing system will only be processed and stored by them. If the online calculator cannot or only partially collect the usage fees or if the online calculator fails to do so due to a complaint from you, the usage data will be passed on from the online calculator to the person responsible and the person responsible may block it. The same also applies if, for example, a credit card company reverses a transaction from you at the expense of the person responsible.
- The legal basis is Art. 6 para. S. 1 lit. b) GDPR, as processing is necessary for the controller to fulfill a contract. In addition, external online accounts are processed on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDPR used for the legitimate interests of the person responsible in order to be able to offer you the most secure, simple and diverse payment options possible.
- With regard to the storage period, revocation, information and data subject rights, we refer to the above data protection declarations of the online accounts.
Use of the blog functions / comments
- You can post public comments on our blog, which contains posts on topics on our website. You can use a pseudonym instead of a real name. Your contribution will then be published under the pseudonym. Entering your email address is mandatory, all other information is voluntary.
- When you set a comment, we save your IP address with the date and time, which we delete after 100 days. The storage serves the legitimate interest of defending against the claims of third parties when you publish illegal or untrue content. We store your e-mail address for the purpose of contacting you if third parties should legally object to your comments.
- The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) and f) GDPR.
- We do not review your comments before posting. In the event of complaints from third parties, we reserve the right to delete your comments. We do not pass the data on to third parties unless it is necessary to pursue our claims or there is a legal obligation (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1. lit. c) GDPR).
- The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected or to carry out the contract because the contract has been terminated.
Contact via contact form / e-mail / fax / post
- When you contact us via the contact form, fax, post or email, your details will be processed for the purpose of processing the contact request.
- If you have given your consent, the legal basis for processing the data is Article 6 Abs.1 S. 1 letter a) GDPR. The legal basis for the processing of the data that is transmitted in the course of a contact request or email, letter or fax is Article 6 Abs.1 S. 1 letter f) GDPR. The person responsible has a legitimate interest in the processing and storage of the data in order to answer user inquiries
can, to secure evidence for reasons of liability and, if necessary, to be able to comply with his statutory retention requirements for business letters. If the contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Article 6 Abs.1 S. 1 letter b) GDPR.
- We can save your information and contact requests in our customer relationship management system (“CRM system”) or a comparable system.
- The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those that were sent by email, this is the case when the respective conversation with you has ended. The conversation is ended when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified. We save inquiries from users who have an account or contract with us for up to two years after the end of the contract. In the case of legal archiving obligations, the deletion takes place after their expiry: End of commercial law (6 years) and tax law (10 years) retention obligation.
- You have the option at any time to withdraw your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) To revoke the GDPR for the processing of personal data. If you contact us by e-mail, you can object to the storage of personal data at any time.
Contact by phone
- When you contact us by phone, your telephone number will be processed to process and process the contact request and temporarily stored or displayed in the RAM / cache of the telephone device / display. The storage takes place for reasons of liability and security in order to be able to provide proof of the call and for economic reasons in order to enable a recall. In the case of unauthorized advertising calls, we block the phone numbers.
- The legal basis for processing the telephone number is Article 6 Abs.1 S. 1 letter f) GDPR. If the contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Article 6 Paragraph 1 letter b) GDPR.
- The device cache saves the calls for days and overwrites or deletes old data successively; when the device is disposed of, all data is deleted and the memory may be destroyed. Blocked telephone numbers are checked annually for the necessity of blocking.
- You can prevent the phone number from being displayed by calling with the phone number suppressed.
- You can subscribe to our newsletter with your voluntary consent by entering your email address. Only this is a duty. The provision of further data is voluntary and only serves the purpose of personal contact. We use the so-called “double opt-in procedure” for registration. After you have registered with your email, you will receive an email from us with a link to confirm your registration. If you click on this confirmation link, your e-mail will be added to the newsletter distribution list and saved for the purpose of sending e-mails. If you do not click on the confirmation link within hours, your login data will be blocked and automatically deleted after a few days.
- In addition, we log the IP address you used when registering as well as the date and time of the double opt-in (registration and confirmation). The purpose of this storage is the fulfillment of legal requirements regarding the proof of your registration as well as the
Prevention of abuse of your email.
- As part of your declaration of consent, the contents (e.g. advertised products / services, offers, advertising and topics) of the newsletter are specifically described.
- When sending the newsletter, we evaluate your user behavior. The newsletters contain so-called “web beacons” or “tracking pixels” that are called up when the newsletter is opened. For the evaluations, we link the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. Links received in the newsletter also contain this ID. The data is only collected in pseudonymized form, i.e. the IDs are not linked to your other personal data, and direct personal reference is excluded. With this data we can determine whether and when you have opened the newsletter and which links have been clicked in the newsletter. This serves the purpose of optimizing and statistical analysis of our newsletter.
- The legal basis for sending the newsletter, measuring success and storing the email is your consent in accordance with. Art.6 Abs.1 S.1 lit. a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 Para. 2 No. 3 UWG and for the recording of the consent Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDPR, as this serves our legitimate interest in legal evidence.
- You can object to tracking at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the end of the newsletter. In this case, however, receiving the newsletter would also end. Tracking is also not possible if you deactivate the display of images in your e-mail software. However, this may have restrictions with regard to the functions of the newsletter and the images contained will then not be displayed.
- You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time. You can exercise your revocation by clicking the unsubscribe link at the end of the newsletter, sending an email or sending a message to our contact details above. We save your data as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After you have unsubscribed, your data will only be stored anonymously for statistical purposes.
- To carry out competitions, the email address for making contact is saved and, in the event of a win, the address data so that the prize can be sent. The address data can be passed on to a dispatch service provider. The data will not be passed on to third parties in any other way. Participation in the competition is permitted from the age of 18.
- The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
- The data will be deleted 2 months after the winnings have been determined.
- We have integrated advertisements from the Google “Adsense” service (service provider: Google Ireland Limited, register no .: 368047, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland) on our website. The advertisements are identified by the (i) notice “Google advertisements” in each advertisement.
- Data categories and description of data processing: usage data / communication data; When you visit our website, Google receives the information that you have accessed our website. To do this, Google places a web beacon or cookie on your computer. The data is also transferred to the USA and analyzed there. If you are logged in with a Google account, the data can be assigned to your account by Adsense. If you do not want this, you must log out before visiting our website. But other information can also be used by Google for this purpose
• the types of websites you have visited and the mobile apps installed on your device;
• Cookies in your browser and settings in your Google account;
• websites and apps that you have visited;
• your activity on other devices;
• previous interactions with advertisements or advertising services from Google;
• Your Google account activity and information.
When you click on an Adsense ad, the IP of the user is processed by Google (usage data), the processing being pseudonymised (so-called “advertising ID”) by shortening the IP by the last two digits. Google links with personalized Advertising identifiers from cookies or similar technologies do not contain special categories of personal data according to Art. 9 GDPR such as ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation or health.
- Purpose of processing: We have activated the personalized ads in order to show you more interesting advertising that supports the commercial use of our website, increases the value for us and improves the user experience for you. With the help of personalized advertising, we can use Adsense to reach users based on their interests and demographic characteristics (e.g. “sports enthusiasts”). The processing is also used for tracking, remarketing and conversion measurement as well as for financing our website.
- Legal basis: If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data using “Google Adsense with personalized advertisements” (“opt-in”), then Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) GDPR is the legal basis. Otherwise, the legal basis for processing your data is Article 6 Abs.1 S.1 lit. f) GDPR based on our legitimate interests in the analysis, optimization and efficient economic operation of our advertising and website.
- Data transmission / recipient category: Google Ireland, USA; This website has also enabled third-party Google AdSense ads. The aforementioned data can also be transferred to these third-party providers named “Certified External Vendors” at https://support.google.com/dfp_sb/answer/94149. Google USA is certified according to the EU-US Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- Storage period: The data is stored for up to 24 months after the last visit.
- Opposition and elimination options (“opt-out”): You can object to the installation of cookies by Google Adsense in various ways or prevent them:
• You can prevent cookies in your browser by setting “do not accept cookies”, which also includes cookies from third-party providers;
• You can deactivate the personal ads on Google directly on Google via the link https://adssettings.google.com, whereby this setting only lasts until
devices can be found here: https://support.google.com/adsense/troubleshooter/1631343;
• You can use the link https://optout.aboutads.infofor US sites or for EU sites at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/to view personalized advertisements from third-party providerswho participate in the advertising self-regulation initiative “About Ads” de / praferenzmanagement / deactivate, whereby this setting only lasts until you delete all your cookies;
• You can permanently deactivate cookies using a browser plug-in for Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer under the linkhttps://support.google.com/ads/answer/7395996. This deactivation may mean that you can no longer use all the functions of our website to their full extent.
- In Google’s data protection declaration for advertising at https://policies.google.com/technologies/adsyou will find further information on the use of Google cookies in advertisements and their advertising technologies, storage duration, anonymisation, location data, functionality and your rights.
Google AdWords with conversion tracking
- We use the “Google Ads with Conversion Tracking” service (service provider:Google Ireland Limited, Register No .: 368047, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland) to draw attention to third-party websites by means of advertisements on our website.
- Data categories and description of data processing: usage data / communication data. When you click on one of our Google ads, a cookie is saved in your browser, which is valid for about 30 days. If you then call up our website, we and Google can use the cookie to evaluate whether you have visited our website and which of our pages you have visited. Google creates statistics about this. The data is also transferred to the USA and analyzed there. If you are logged in with a Google account, the data can be assigned to your account by AdWords. If you do not want this, you must log out before visiting our website.
- Purpose of data processing: This conversion tracking serves the purpose of analysis / performance measurement, optimization and the economic operation of our advertising and website.
- Legal basis: If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data using “Google Ads with Conversion Tracking” (“opt-in”), Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) GDPR is the legal basis. The legal basis for the processing of your data is otherwise our legitimate interest in the analysis, optimization and efficient economic operation of our advertising and website in accordance with Article 6 Abs.1 S.1 lit. f) GDPR.
- Data transmission / recipient category: